beautiful Cracow - photoshoot

Hello today!

Most of you know I live in one of the most beautiful city in Poland - Cracow :) I love that we have so many pretty awesome places to go and have fun. I want to share with you (who don't know my city) two great places I've cought last week - a park full of lovely corners and the Main Square. I took my friend's daughter - Zosia - for a little trip :) We had so much fun together.. I use to be her babtysitter for a long time and now we are like a family. Just look at her funny little face :)

Copyright: Magda Mizera - Fotografia















3 comments:

  1. Fantastyczne zdjecia! Przenioslas mnie na chwile z powrotem do Krakowa, dziekuje :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i znów tęsknię za Krakowem :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm continually scanning on the web for posts that will support me. An excess of is obviously to find out about this. I trust you made great quality things in Functions too. Continue working, congratulations! studio videochat brasov

    ReplyDelete