so many colours - layout (Gossamer Blue June Kit)

Hello :)

I can't believe it - it's June already! Month of hot weather, sun and fresh drinks ;) How much you love it? Because I love it a LOT, especially that part of fresh drinks :D If you have any good recipies for it, share with me, please :) Also, when I saw those awesome straws in IKEA I had to get them immidiately. I like the colour combo of them, too.

Those colours match perfectly June Kit from Gossamer Blue. You can see all creations from our DT on the blog. This month is so special for GB - it's a first year of the Club! I'm so grateful to Lori for every month's package of goodness!





3 comments:

  1. czy ja już Ci pisałam, że baaardzo podobne zdjęcie zrobiła mi Guru? z tymi samymi slomkami:):) Ale do rzeczy- scrap bombastyczny, kontrolowany chaos, energia, kolory magiczne! lubia to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastyczny :) trójkąty wyglądają super ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale szałowow :D:D CUdne kolorki :) Żeby jeszcze było gorąco na takie drinki ze słomeczką :P

    ReplyDelete