LOVE EVERY SINGLE DAY

Hi everyone! This week on Glitz Design we are sharing our clean&simple pages. It's not a secret that it's my favourite style in scrapbooking :) I love using white background, washed colors and simple designs. I simply love today's page ♥

Cześć! W tym tygodniu na blogu Glitz Design prezentujemy swoje prace w stylu clean & simple. Nie jest tajemnicą, że to mój ulubiony styl w scrapbookingu :) Kocham białe bazy, rozmyte kolory i prosty design. A ten layout jest tego kwintesencją ♥





     
  

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wiem, że się powtarzam ale jesteś dla mnie mistrzem białej bazy, C&S i pastelowych kolorów :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty & delicate. This would look beautiful framed on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Less is more! Absolutely. I love it. It`s so clean and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Magda....I adore it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so beautiful!! Soft and feminine and perfect! I am a new follower and absolutely love your photography and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is absolutely stunning, elegant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pages!!!White and clean!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is so softest ! I like it !

    ReplyDelete